Prize Draw: Major League Baseball -
All-Star Week Attendee Sweepstakes
1. The prize draw is open to individuals who have received an email invitation to participate in and has completed in full the Major League Baseball All-Star Week Attendee Survey conducted by Promoter (identified in Condition 17 below). Entrants must be residents of the United States aged 18 years or older. The prize draw is not open to employees of the Promoter or the MLB Entities, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. "MLB Entities" means the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by or is under common control with the Major League Baseball Clubs or the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
2. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
3. The opening date for entries is July 12, 2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on August 25, 2023. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network, or server failure of any kind.
5. Thirty (30) winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on September 1, 2023 (“Draw Date”).
6. Prizes: Thirty (30) winners will each receive a digital gift card valued at $100. Gift cards may be subject to terms and conditions associated with their use. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) entry per person.
7. Each winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before September 8, 2023. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The $100 prizes will be sent to each winner by email.
9. The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The prizes will be supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname (if available) and country of major prize winners to anyone who submits a form HERE or writes to Promotor identified in Condition 17 below (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 3. If surnames are not available, survey respondent ID tags may be provided instead. If you object to any or all of your surname and country being published or made available, please contact the Promoter: https://www.visioninsights.net/issues. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) on request.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. No personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will be shared or processed outside of this sweepstakes. See also Condition 12 with regard to the announcement of winners.
16. The prize draw will be governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, United States of America and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Pennsylvania, United States of America.
17. The Promoter of this prize draw is Vision Sports Properties, LLC., 1333 Broadway, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10018.
18. The MLB Entities are not responsible for this promotion and have no liability to any entrant in connection with this promotion. Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com.